MODULA Paris – the complete functional scope in a small space. If you only have limited space available or you need a second, small unit with specific functions, this is the treatment unit for you.
This treatment unit offers the complete range of functions of large treatment units (e.g., MODULA Europa). Despite its compact size, the MODULA Paris offers plenty of space for instruments and devices. It can be equipped with instrument trays on up to three levels (one extendable) or a gallery.
• High quality electrolytic zincplated steel cabinet
• Stoved enamel powder coating in 19 colours
• Mobile unit with stainless steel base, antistatic heavy-duty castors
• Electronic operating and display system: robust, user-friendly glass control panel with touch-sensitive function keys
• Instrument holder for irrigation, compressed air and suction handles
• Integrated rapid mirror warmer, with fan
• Max. 3 drawers, fully extending with soft close system
• 2 instrument levels with stainless steel instrument trays
• Stainless steel instrument tray for used instruments with silicone insert
• Indirect illumination for instrument levels
• Waste bin, opening with foot pedal (self-closing)
• Acrylic glass instrument cover, sinkable behind the cabinet